08 May 2007

Here we go....

A little about my characters:

I have three horde characters on Cenarius (PvE):

Bgredsox (48 Troll Shaman)
Guilfoile (22 Undead Warlock)
Druida (6 Tauren Druid)

I wanted to go PvE for my first character(s) so I could get a feel for the game w/out getting ganked all the time.

Bgredsox was my first character. I like versatile characters: that can use magic and fight, too. I like playing Bard-like toons (from D&D). I hate being not being able to cast spells, but hate even more just sitting on the sidelines casting stuff, unable to defend myself when someone gets in my face.

Guilfoile was supposed to be an alt/mule for Bgredsox. I started playing him through level 10 and had him camped out at the AH in Undercity running back and forth to the mailbox. When I wanted to get Bgredsox some rest, I started leveling up Guilfoile for a few levels. I decided that I liked playing the Warlock class, and when I went back to the Shaman, he (Bg) was doing a lot of his own auctioning.

Sad to say, Guilfoile is a semi-twink. I used money I got from AH’ing Bg’s stuff to outfit him with some nice, not great, stuff.

Druida will now be my mule for Bg and Guilfoile. I seeded her with 5g for AH deposits and will be sending her all my stuff from the other two characters.

I also have a main/alt on another PvP server. I forget which one, but I’ll make a post about them soon.

More on the names in the next post.

No comments: